Image Map

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

With All My Heart

I finally posted my first product in my TpT store! I don't know about you, but my students need lots of practice counting 50-120. In fact 99-101 gets them every time!

So when I came across these little plastic hearts from Dollar Tree, I knew they would be perfect for a counting activity. So I made these counting mats and number cards for lots of practice. You can use the little plastic hearts or the heart counters that are in the activity. In fact, I think we'll use the strips of 10 to get to at least 50... because that might take us all day. We'll have to see how it goes.

With All My Heart Counting 1-120 is Common Core aligned to meet the 1st grade NBT.A.1 standard. Just in time for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment