Image Map

Friday, October 4, 2013

Five for Friday- October 4th

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday weekly posts. Here's a look at five random things from the week:
 We started our Stellaluna book study this week. The kids are very excited to learn all about bats.


We are still working on place value and counting. The kids love it when I throw in a fun learning game. These place value dice were a huge hit.


Now that our schedule seems to have evened out, I have a little block of time to work on specific writing/grammar skills with my older kids. They enjoyed this little mini-unit on contractions. Contraction surgery was a hit.


I found this fun QR Code Contractions activity for the kids to practice their new skills. Pull out the iPad and they are all over it!

I took the day off today to join my daughter's kindergarten class on their apple picking fieldtrip. Hands down, the bus ride was her favorite part of the trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment