Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

We're Steppin' Out

I ran across this cute little shoe craftivity on TpT for our end of the year bulletin board. We used scrapbook paper for the shoes and ribbon for the laces. I think they turned out really cute!

The students wrote about what they learned this year and what was their favorite part of the year. I love that everyone was able to do this activity... from my first graders to my sixth graders. The pack includes papers for 1st-3rd.  I adjusted the writing templates to include 4th-6th.

Only 18 days left! And today doesn't count since I'm home with my little sicky. She's back to her normal "Chatty Cathy" so I think the worst is behind us.

2 comments:

  1. I love how unique each pair of shoes are! Thank you for sharing your final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different shoes and how you displayed on the board. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete